Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ANSWER: Quotes

His enemies


Tom is skeptical about Michael's ruthlessness to kill everyone: Roth, his brother, and Pentangeli, even though he is at the pinnacle of his power. Michael also distances himself from his trustworthy, self-effacing, Irish consigliere:

Tom: Now Roth and the Rosatos are on the run. Are they worth it? And are we strong? Is it worth it? I mean you've won...you want to wipe everybody out?

Michael: I don't feel I have to wipe everybody out, Tom. Just my enemies, that's all. You're gonna come along with me in these things I have to do or what? Because if not, you can take your wife, your family and your mistress, move 'em all to Las Vegas.

Tom: Why do you hurt me, Michael? I've always been loyal to you, I mean what is this?

Michael: So, you're staying?

Tom: Yes, I'm staying.

Matt: WRONG
Record: 70-58

No comments: